Hanging In There...

Broken_Shell

Hi All,

Sorry I have still been MIA. I continue to be in an awfully rough spot... autonomic symptoms, bad GI symptoms, and the return of the severe bleeding problems that are not responding appropriately to the changes that have been made with my hormone therapy. It has been a while since I've been up to doing much on the computer - it's amazing how many new posts have gone up since I've last been here! I know that you are all fighting your own battles and I wanted to say hello and let you all know that you still have my support and prayers.

Hugs, Michelle (Broken_Shell)

Hi Michelle,

We seemed to hit that hard bump in the road around the same time. I am so sorry to hear you are still having a hard time also. I totally understand not being able to be on the computer. Even though I have a laptop, and am able to lay down, when I am so sick I just can't keep a thought going, let alone get my fingers cordinated enough to type. I sure hope you get the bleeding problem under control soon. You will sure be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Hugs

Suzy