Anyone Near Milwaukee Wi Area?

mjan

OK..got my work schedule changed on Wednesdays and now I finish work at 5pm (supposedly).

Wanna try the support group held at Froedtert hospital.. (I think its there)

Anyone ever go? Do you know EXACTLY where it is held?

Let me know... or PM/Email me k?

Thanks Jan

I'm visiting family here near Milwaukee for another week. If there is one coming up this next week by chance I would probably try to make it!!

Brye

I'm visiting family here near Milwaukee for another week. If there is one coming up this next week by chance I would probably try to make it!!

Brye

Hiya Brye!! I think its the 1st Wed of the Month. I will call and find out for sure..and where.

Hope you CAN make it too..wooo weee!!

Hi Jan,

I don't know if I'll be up to attending this month. I tried the past two and had to leave after an hour, but let me know if you find out the topic for August. I think if you leave a message for Dr. Barboi's nurse she can get back to you with the information. Thank you!

~ Broken_Shell ;)

Hi Jan,

I don't know if I'll be up to attending this month. I tried the past two and had to leave after an hour, but let me know if you find out the topic for August. I think if you leave a message for Dr. Barboi's nurse she can get back to you with the information. Thank you!

~ Broken_Shell ;)

What happened? Did you get sick..weak?

Do you know WHERE it is located?? And how long does it run??

AFter an hour.. I'll be exhausted..I think..though its my shorter day now..maybe not.

Maybe..just maybe WE can meet up sometime..if you care to..no intrusion..