Reason To Celebrate~

potsgirl

David, my boyfriend, got through his prostate cancer surgery successfully yesterday. His prostate cancer was more aggressive than they thought, so they had to take his nerves and lymph nodes, too. We'll know in about a week if the lymph nodes contain any cancer. It was a long day - 9 hours - and I'm truly exhausted today, but he'll be coming home in the early afternoon. Thanks to all of you who said prayers and kept us in your thoughts.

Please keep thinking energetic thoughts so I can make it through this care-taking time period successfully.

Thanks again,

Jana

My thoughts are with you and your boyfriend. I hope that he makes a speedy recovery from the surgery and that they got all the cancer. I also pray for strength for you to be able to comfort and support him as he recovers. Time to enjoy some hugs together when he gets home!

Flop

I am glad to hear the good news :). I will keep both of you in my prayers for a strong recovery and positive days ahead!

~ Michelle (Broken_Shell)

Glad you and David are over the surgery part. Don't forget to take care of YOU as well. The stress can make things so much harder.

HUGS to you and your darling David. He is lucky to have YOU!!

Continued healing..

Warmly, Jan