Balancing $$$ Coinsurance & Dysautonomia - Don't Want To Get Worse!

My new insurance has a pretty steep coinsurance. I have to pay 25% of all tests/diagnostics/labs to the approximately $5000 out-of-pocket maximum.

This hurts, as you can imagine, as I'm currently not working but trying to find work I can manage. $6000 in tests would cost me $1500 and you know how easy it adds up!

My POTS is somewhat managed on the meds I'm taking and I do have my ups/downs and fatigue. I'm seeing new doctors this month and I have to let them know I've been through a lot of tests and can't afford a big second batch of the same tests right now. There are a handful of blood tests I need every few months, but I'm wondering if this is going to be an issue. I'm taking my many medical records.

I don't want to miss out on making my POTS better, but the tests I've had so far haven't shown much/been very beneficial to my treatment. I guess I'm worried by not pushing forward with testing, I'll miss out on some improvement. But there's only so much I can do right now.

Thanks for any help/advice you can provide.