Shocking Lab Results

vemee

I received the results for some blood tests today from my primary provider. The blood work did not show anything too unusual but the shock came up on the patient information where it says sex, there was an f next to it. I assume it means female since if it stands for frequently that would be totally untrue (just ask my wife).

Well, was the pregnancy test positive? That would REALLY be news....

Not medically related, but several years ago, my daughter became classified as "male" somewhere down the line. We received notice after notice reminding her to register for the draft.

Wow, that's interesting--- :blink:

I liked being classified as a 24 year old female, when I was actually 42. Now I would like to go back to being 42, as I'm 50 now--- :):huh:

One guy said I didn't look a day over 43------I thought that was an interesting number...........LOL.

Maxine :0)

That is interesting! :) Not medically speaking, but I was classified as a black female when I obtained my gun permit. They got the female part right! I got all the way to my van before I caught it. When I went back into the sheriff's office, the black lady who issued it and I got a good laugh. My skin is pretty pale. :blink:

My son, Mack (formally Mackenzie,) got zofran from our insurance company for 9 months when he was very ill/nauseous. (He actually missed a year of school.) At the end of 9 months, the insurance company refused to give him any more. When I questioned WHY? I was told that HE should have had the baby by now.... ;)