Pill Or Shots To Stop Menstration?

Steph06

Hi Everyone!

I'm not sure if this question was asked before but does anyone take the pill or that new shot that stops you period for 3 months? I am really bad around this time and I wanted some input on this subject before I ran to my OBGYN. I really don't want to start something new but if it would help I would want to look into it. So confused. Please help!!

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi,

I don't really have any info to offer, but didn't want your post overlooked. This has been brought up many times, so you may want to do a search to look at previous posts to see what people prefer. Also, broken shell has a current thread on a similar topic that you may want to check out. :)

Hi Steph,

I am not sure how I missed your post because this is a huge issue for me right now. It is a long story, so I won't subject you to it, but let's just say I am also looking for something to suppress menstruation and hormone fluctuations for several reasons. Do a search under "birth control". There are quite a few posts from the past years. My doctor did tell me at my appoinntment on Monday that if we don't get any resolution in the next year then we will start to give serious thought to a hysterectomy. Good luck. PM me if you find something that does or does not work for you. I'll do the same!

~ Broken_Shell :)