Achey Left Arm, Swollen Vein???

Nauthiz

I just noticed this today as my arm has been a bit achey on and off last few days (left arm). Seems like all my problems lie on the left lately.(head aches). Anyways the wrist i noticed is very veiny and it its very engorged feeling when i press on it, compared to the other wrist where i dont feel any blood or vein its just hard like bone. Has anyone experienced this more visible engorged veins? Its kind of wierd not sure why it would be happening. Left wrist = engorged vein, right wrist = hard boney dont feel a vein.

I have, and it hurts. But I really don't know why. It is usually my left also. Most stuff happens to me on the left. I hope it gets better soon.

Suzy

I have, and it hurts. But I really don't know why. It is usually my left also. Most stuff happens to me on the left. I hope it gets better soon.

Suzy

yeah my stuffs always on the left which is the most anxiety causing thanks to the old heart being over there, drives me nuts!

You know since ive had POTS ive experienced an amount of bizarre symptoms that are just beyond belief (quite obvious as my doctors often dismiss them). I eventually learned to just ignore most of them. Chances are why some of them occur will never be known.

Some people like to just chalk it up to autonomic nervous system disfunction. Like thinking about it as a whole body migraine. Whether this is true or not is unclear.

always my left. are we right handed? :) everything started on my left side of body.

blessings~

bellamia~