Retail Purchase Of Cooling Vests

PattiL

Has anyone been able to purchase their cooling vest at a retail store, or are they all from online? I'd love to have Chrissy try one on b/f buying. I've tried calling sporting goods stores, medical supply places, etc. I've heard they're used by people with MS and many football players, mascots, characters at amusement parks--do they all purchase them online too? Just wondering.

Patti

I have never seen them at stores but have purchased from Silver Eagle online and can say I recommend them.

My daughter does therapeutic horse back riding and I also bought a head cooler to put under her hat/helmet.

Works great!

Has anyone been able to purchase their cooling vest at a retail store, or are they all from online? I'd love to have Chrissy try one on b/f buying. I've tried calling sporting goods stores, medical supply places, etc. I've heard they're used by people with MS and many football players, mascots, characters at amusement parks--do they all purchase them online too? Just wondering.

Patti

I got mine from CoolSport online and can't say enough about how functional it makes me in the summer months or on vacation in a warm location. I have 2 sets of cooling packs which gives me at least 4 hours of comfort.

http://www.coolsport.net/index2.html

Nina

I posted this somewhere else, but thought I'd add it here, too: if you'd like to buy from coolvest.com, they gave me a coupon code (to share with the community) for 20% off: POTS-20. I had a poor fit with the first one I ordered, and they let me return it with no penalty (the website says that they charge a restocking fee). The customer service rep I dealt with was excellent-- Jennifer Scherer <jscherer@coolvest.com

Hope this helps!

Erin

Guest tearose

Patti,

Please let us know what you choose. I think the Silver Eagle one looks easiest to use. I think the longer you stay cool is important too.