Myriad Of New Symptoms Has Me Scared

Nauthiz

After doing well for approx 2 weeks, putting on weight, exercising etc, i randomly without warning feel TERRIBLE.

Squeezing chest pains, now just randomly strange sensations in the left chest

Squeezing headache sensation on the black left side of my head

Tingling in arms and legs

Flush feelings, anxiety, etc

I just feel so out of it, like i got hit by a bus. Does anyone feel these problems like this? Do you ever feel like your at deaths door? When i have attacks i feel a overwhelming sense of doom that i am going to die. It is really scary and i don't know what to do with myself anymore. I can hardly call my living, living anymore. Even worse with symptoms are issues like this i can't even decide whether or not its a serious problem or if it will pass. It really ***** and i never can decide if i have to go to the hospital etc, my parents don't want to take me usually and i can't say i really want to go after so many times going and being sent home with nothing wrong.

How much weight have you put on? How fast?

If it is all water, you could have messed up your electrolytes. Chug the gatorade and try to breathe. What you are describing sounds like me after a workout. Keep us posted and freak out all you want, just do it here! Take it as easy as you can and ride out the wave.

How much weight have you put on? How fast?

If it is all water, you could have messed up your electrolytes. Chug the gatorade and try to breathe. What you are describing sounds like me after a workout. Keep us posted and freak out all you want, just do it here! Take it as easy as you can and ride out the wave.

i gained 8-10lbs in 2 weeks but i was eating alot of calories. The thing that suprises me about this wierd issue is that it happened randomly after doing a poor mans tilt table, all i did was lay down stnad up so i dont think it caused it. The exercise was probably 2 days prior, felt ok so/so after it.

That still sounds fast for almost 10 pounds. Usually the only way to gain weight like that is water. Have you been urinating more or less recently? Wacky electrolytes can make symptoms worse. I know I am far more symptomatic in between doses of my meds and at certain times of the day. Since I've been working out, my symptoms have actually been worse, not better. I think I am asking my body to do too much. Perhaps you have too. :)

That still sounds fast for almost 10 pounds. Usually the only way to gain weight like that is water. Have you been urinating more or less recently? Wacky electrolytes can make symptoms worse. I know I am far more symptomatic in between doses of my meds and at certain times of the day. Since I've been working out, my symptoms have actually been worse, not better. I think I am asking my body to do too much. Perhaps you have too. :)

less. But i did eat alot of calories compared to before. I went from eating maybe like 1000-1500 calories a day to 3000-3500 a day. But its depressing to feel this crash, i am probably doomed to being anorexic looking.

Hi I'm no expert and pretty new at this and I deal with the crazy scary symptoms. weight gain that quick is not too normal unless it has to do with meds or something. It can be a indicator of something else going on with kidneys/heart theres many possibilities I wouldn't freak out I'd go to a urgent clinic tomorrow morning because you know ER's just deal with people in immediate danger like right now! and they don't have time to sort things out they are not good at that. If the doctor you see has a clinic they refer their patients to on weekends that would be the best place.They have your records and information already and the results from tests come back quicker to your doc.

Try to stay calm if you can:) Oh and to add I feel like I'm at deaths door daily

Mae

I can only talk from my perspective and from the stuff in relation to symptoms. I just learn to ignore them mostly unless im so bad that im either trembling, sweating or too faint to work and then it gets me annoyed. Otherwise, if i get a crash out of the blue I try to ignore it and one thing ive learnt is that no MATTER how bad they feel at the time and no matter what you start to think is happening to you, they ALWAYS pass.

Working is hard with this, and ive had to reduce my social life and stuff but im lucky because it tends to settle down for me at times enough for me to live almost normally, whereas other times I cant do much at all - like drive or exercise or work...