The Guys Club....

I know that when I first got diagnosed I was told that men are even more rare to have dys. I am curious as to who, and how many on this forums are a guy like myself. Was just thinking that we can chat some since we may have some differences then the nice ladies here do.

Uh Ho- another female. Sorry :) I'm actually here on behalf of my son. He's 16 y/o now and was DXed with dysautonmia when he was 12 y/o. He was so incredibly sick that he missed an entire year of school. With lots of meds and lifestyle changes, he's back at school full-time. He's an avid bicycler and guitar player. I'd like to hear from more guys too.

Julie

I know that when I first got diagnosed I was told that men are even more rare to have dys. I am curious as to who, and how many on this forums are a guy like myself. Was just thinking that we can chat some since we may have some differences then the nice ladies here do.

guy here, 22 male

Hi, my twin 14 year old boys have dysautonmia, but not having to deal with male dys issues at the mo, there are more Dysautonmia guys over on the uk EDS site, they might like a chat if you have EDS as part of your diagnosis, it could be worth a try.

Anna

• 2 weeks later...

Male aged 31 - got mild symptoms when i was young, then strange migraine visual stuff and then a sudden onset when i was 26. Came on at the same time as a very mild case of Ankylosing Spondalytis (arthritis of the back basically).

I dont get blood pooling in the legs or hands - infact i seem to be an overcontstrictor.