Tucson/arizona Forum Members

potsgirl

Hello Arizonans,

I live in Tucson and have noticed that other members are from the Arizona area also. I'm interested in getting a support group together, and was wondering if anyone else in the area could use a friend to have coffee/tea and discussions...I hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

potsgirl

Hi Potsgirl,

I don't live in Tucson but I am close, and would love to talk to other potsies. I do travel to Tucson occaisonally to visit my inlaws. (I was actually originally from there.) I'm in! (But let's find air-conditioning!!!! ha ha!) I also think we might share the same pots doctor....send me a pm and we can talk! :D

Suzy

Suzy,

Great! It was nice to hear from you. Now I get to sound ignorant. I'm pretty new to the Forum, so I'm not sure what PM means (I assume it means personal email, but how do I do that?)

Potsgirl

Hi Potsgirl,

You don't sound ignorant! In fact you made me feel better because I think it took me a month before I figured out how to send a PM. And yes you are right about what it means. :) The easiest way to do it(for me anyways) is to go to the persons username, and right click (I think, if not right there is only one other choice..ha ha!) It will give you a list, and one is send message or e-mail or something...anyways you get my confused point right?! click there and it will give you a window just like you post in and you can send a PM! Wow if I can type that, and you can follow that we must be potsies! Anyways I will send you a PM to make it easier, and you can just reply!

Hugs

Suzy

Suzy,

Great! It was nice to hear from you. Now I get to sound ignorant. I'm pretty new to the Forum, so I'm not sure what PM means (I assume it means personal email, but how do I do that?)

Potsgirl