Panic Disorder And Pots

ana_22

Panic disorder and pots are they related?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, such a touchy subject. I have had Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks and PTSD since 1975 after being raped. And after lengthy therapy on and off for 40-42 years I can say that I still have my attacks and my "POTS reaction" anxiety is sometimes identical to my panic attacks and at other times very different. The "surge" I feel with POTS anxiety is a unique sensation which occurs very suddenly compared to my panic attacks which are at times a gradual awareness or can also come on suddenly but is usually a response to some threat-real or imagined. Over the past 2+ years I have come to accept whichever one it is (what does it matter-as long as you can treat it) and manage it with meditation, and imagedry(SIC) and the occasional need for medication. My goal is to get rid of it.  Like my condition, I no longer care "why", I just go about my days managing it with the tools I have and the kind suggestions of others on this site

Why worry about that which you can not change

p.s. just my opinion,as always

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic