A Fun One...

firewatcher

At my last endo (#2) appointment (if you follow the saga of Dr.s Eenie, Meany, Miney and Moe) the doctor was thumping on my tummy ( I have no clue why!) So I asked him if "it was ripe yet?" since that is how we pick melons down South :) . He smirked and said: "at least you've kept your sense of humor." I don't think that was what he was really thinking, more like: oh brother, what a wise donkey! Being know to carry the dominant prankster gene that runs in my family I started thinking of things that I would LOVE to do to these doctors...if I did NOT want to keep them, or if I knew their sense of humor was as odd as mine. :)Enjoy and add your own! Just don't actually DO them!

--Put the ear-bud from my IPod in my bra and when they go to listen to my heart play one of the following:

Be still my beating heart, by Sting and the Police

Where does my heart beat now, by Celine Dion

Achy Breaky Heart, by Billy Ray Cyrus

I left my heart in San Francisco...

The 1812 Overture

--Put a single green pea in the urine specimen cup with my name on it.

--Leave 1/2 a potato in the back of the bottom drawer of the exam table (the one they never use) They smell awful and unidentifiable when they rot!

--Present him with a bill for MY time spent while I was there!

I have NEVER done any of these, but I'd like to!

I love it!

How about when they stand you up to do orthostatic vitals and the intercom starts playing "I feel the earth move under my feet. I feel the sky tumbling down. I feel my heart start to trembling. Whenever you're around..."

Or, playing off of the recent post we had about how knowledgeable vets are about dysautonomia... the next time I take Fido in for a check-up I ask her for a consult and plop myself on the steel exam table....