I Know This Topic Has Come Up Before

cardiactec

I believe we have discussed this topic in the past -- anyone have cellulite?? i have it pretty bad on my thighs and wondering what the best treatment out there is for it? I got a bike trainer for christmas and have been using that about 10 mins, 4 times a week ....two months into this routine and i'm not seeing any benefit .....anyone heard of the verseo massage roller?? I have heard that is the best thing out there right now for cellulite treatment at about 60$ ......

Oh yes, and it seems like it's always been there. Even when I was super thin, which annoyed me no end. As you say, exercise is the only thing that helps - walking and swimming - but I stress helps, it never goes. I have some energising gel which is supposed to help a bit. Doubt if it actually does, but it smells really nice and makes the skin look a bit better.

Because cellulite is thought to be caused by the collagen structure around the fat cells becoming weaker, if you have EDS I think it is reasonable to assume that cellulite is more likely to occur and persist.

I can't see how the roller would help much. I think I would save my money for something else!

If I go swimming, I am a bit self conscious about my cellulite, but my friends say it's hardly noticeable and complain about theirs which I can't see either! I think it's another one of those annoying things you just have to put up with.

Best wishes.

The cellulite massage rollers work...temporarily. They work by "kneading out the lumps," but the original cellulite is still there. :blink: From what I've seen it's about like sitting on my Granny's ringer/washer, or getting your thigh stuck in a pasta mill. I don't know if it is uncomfortable, I've never tried one. It's bad enough that we have to "feel" good, why do we have to "look" good too? :blink: