Tachy

bren22

I was wondering if anyone noticed what triggers their tachycardia. I have been noticing that I wake up in the night with it. Obviously not related to getting up, etc. I also find that if I overdo it, activity wise, the next day I am very tachy. This morning I was running 120 at 7am while getting some morning tea. I feel like I am vibrating and then can't get enough air. Any tricks on bring the heart rate down?

• 2 weeks later...

I have found that lifting things sets off tachy episodes. I cant' lift my nephew any longer, now that he weights more than 25 lbs. I talked to Dr. Grubb and he said that it was very likely that lifting could do it. I try not to lift anything heavier than my purse now, so that i don't set off an episode.

also, if your tea is caffeinated, that definitely won't help your tachy!!! i used to drink green tea everyday, until i realized it was the cause of my daily runs of psvt, which were the symptom i HATED the most. fortunately now i am on beta blockers, but even without it, cutting out the caffeine alone really calmed down the heart.