Sunfish --> Thorough Update Sat Night/ Sun Morn (from The Fish Herself)

Rachel

Hi Friends,

I just got a phone call from our dear Melissa. She was actually able to go home yesterday on her birthay, but since then things have made a turn for the worse. She is spiking a fever and her blood pressure is dropping. They have no idea why. She is leaving for Cleveland right now. I don't know anything much more specific than that, but it isn't a good situation.

I know that she always appreciates everyone's thoughts and prayers.

I will update as I have more news.

Rachel

I wish I had news... but I don't... just want to keep the good healing energy going for Melissa, and also for flop. Both of them are in pretty rough times.

I keep thinking that the universe has some perverse sense humor this month, perhaps a reminder for thankfulness for whatever shreds of normalcy and functional time each of us has.

Nina

Guest tearose

My thoughts and prayers are going out there for you Melissa. For Flop too.

May compete healing come to you, come to all!

May all find the grace and strength to keep pushing forward, to find a way to heal.

tearose

I heard a tiny bit of news. Melissa made it to the Cleveland Clinic last night. She is on more antibiotics and the doctors are running tests to try and find the source of the infection. Her fever is down for right now. She'll be in the hospital at least through the weekend. I just wanted to let you all know that she is hanging in there and is definitely doing better than she was last night. She is one tough fish.

Rachel

Sunfish,

My husband and I are praying for you!!

Love,

Lisa