Dental Question

Goblin

I was reading some information about dental work and possible mercury poisoning. Mercury poisoning has a lot of the same symptoms of POTS, I was wondering if anybody else has read about this? I find this to be very scary because I have a couple of fillings myself. I think I am just scaring myself again into thinking something else is wrong.

Yes, I've read a bit about this and actually asked my dentist about it. Of course, he doesn't believe that we could get sick from our fillings. I used to know a "health food, health conscious" person that had all her fillings removed and replaced by some other "healthy" substance. She paid a lot of money to have this done and she said they don't last as long. After I heard that, I wasn't about to spend a lot of money redoing my teeth to find that I would have to cap them all anyway.

Maybe we all are getting poisoned. I have A LOT of fillings. But what can I do? I'm not going to pull my teeth or cap them all. So, I try not to worry about it. I always figured that about 100 years from now they'll look at the way we live our lives now and say to themselves how DUMB we all are and how we all poisoned each other with the stuff in our environment. Who knows?