Jump to content

Dental Question


Goblin
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was reading some information about dental work and possible mercury poisoning. Mercury poisoning has a lot of the same symptoms of POTS, I was wondering if anybody else has read about this? I find this to be very scary because I have a couple of fillings myself. I think I am just scaring myself again into thinking something else is wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, I've read a bit about this and actually asked my dentist about it. Of course, he doesn't believe that we could get sick from our fillings. I used to know a "health food, health conscious" person that had all her fillings removed and replaced by some other "healthy" substance. She paid a lot of money to have this done and she said they don't last as long. After I heard that, I wasn't about to spend a lot of money redoing my teeth to find that I would have to cap them all anyway.

Maybe we all are getting poisoned. I have A LOT of fillings. But what can I do? I'm not going to pull my teeth or cap them all. So, I try not to worry about it. I always figured that about 100 years from now they'll look at the way we live our lives now and say to themselves how DUMB we all are and how we all poisoned each other with the stuff in our environment. Who knows?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...