Brown Rings Around The Eyes?

cardiactec

do any of you have brownish rings around your eyes? i have had this for YEARS and not sure what is causing the hyperpigmentation issue. i know adrenal issues like addison's can cause this, but i have been tested for it a few times and adrenal glands are fine.

i look like a sleep deprived drug addict when i dont have make up on.

anybody know of a product that might help with this?

I had those circles or rings around my eyes throughout my teens. They went away in my early 20's, though I have a nephew a second cousin and a third cousin who have had them all their lives? Mom always kept asking me if I washed my face or telling me I need to wash my face B) I actually had rough scaly elbows at the same time too, and a few times she used comet cleanser on those scaly elbows :) The problem came back in a day or two. If I remember right grandma said it was caused by a lack of somthing I can't remember. Spinach? I really can't remember just guessing. I have had the elbow thingy return several times for months at a time in my life, but it always goes away. None of my 3 children have these problems

DADofPotsSon

i have very dark circles around/ under my eyes which, in combination with very pale skin, makes me look like i've never gotten much sleep. i've never thought of my coloration as "brown" though so am not sure if you're dealing with something different?

regarding how to cover things up, i have fallen in love with the bare minerals line of make-up over the past year. it's not as cheap as drug store stuff but lasts a good long while so really isn't too bad in the end. it doesn't take much time or effort & doesn't make you look "made up" but rather just a better version of you:-) i've gotten tons of complements & with some trial & error have figured out the routine that gets rid of my circles & gives me a bit of color, which is largely what i'm looking for. it's also pretty natural which never hurts, & hasn't bothered me at all as someone with super sensitive skin. i've gotten all of mine from sephora, mostly buying it online, but know there are other "as seen on TV" offers out there as well, though be aware that there is a scam going around with a similar "product" that i would hate for anyone to get mixed up in. if you'd like more info on the specific items i've fallen in love with let me know....

B) melissa