Anyone Get A Strangled Feeling In Their Lower Neck?

I was just wondering if anyone experiences a feeling of being strangled as one of their symptoms. It's one of my most horrible symptoms because it sort of gets in the way of me breathing and feeling like I have enough blood in my head. My BP is fine during these episodes (90 over 70). It's worse when I'm working against gravity (like standing up). Anyone? I wish I could stop it.

I've described it as feeling like a tight turtleneck or if I am wearing a hooded sweatshirt that someone has tightened the strings. I get it every now and then, but it feels like the pressure is building in my head and it will pop like a baloon.

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions other than to try to relax and ride it through.

Guest Sandy Sims

This one I've had allmy life--but it used to be fleeting and a rare thing. Now it's constant. yep itstinks!

Thanks for posting this one tho--I've often wondered how to explain the feeling todocs in under 100 words. You did it perfectly!

XOXOXoxo

Sandy

So it sounds like it's pretty typical! That's really interesting. I wonder what caused it since my BP was okay. That's sooo weird.