Electrical Sensitivity: Anyone Diagnosed With It?

LindaJoy

Hi, everyone.

My husband, bless him, has been on the computer, trying to help me. He came across some information about electrical sensitivity, how some people have negative physical symptoms coming away from using their computers or cell phones, or even driving or riding in a car.

Anyone ever heard of this? Anyone do this? Just curious.

Hope you all are doing well.

Lindajoy

I was diagnosed with ES several years ago. The things that effect me the most are electric motors, fans, leaf blowers, ironing, riding in a car, phones, cell being the worst. The larger the TV the more it bothers me. Sitting in front of computer I get a tingling electrical shock feeling up one side of neck & head. A wireless mouse will cause my hand to feel hot & tingley. I can't begin to tell you how sick I get if I use a cell phone for any length of time. Speaker phones are the best. The symptoms are very hard for me to describe. I had never heard of it when I was diagnosed. I know people that live secluded lives w/o electricity to get relief. I used a Trifield Meter for a long time to measure EMF's so I would know what things would effect me the most & to avoid them.

What are your symptoms? I have a book on ES & will get you the name of it if you want?