Pictures Of My Kitties, Dog, And Couple Of The Girls

Maxine

Thank you--- :D

I'm a proud grandma Ju Ju, and proud of my other babies. I'm upset with Spencer, he has this corner in the basement that I have trouble with----------Cat pee is difficult to clean, and clear the smell. He was doing so good for a long time. Maybe it was because we were gone for my son's wedding for several days on the Eastern shore of Maryland, and he was upset.

MY dog had such a difficult time. I guess she would howl and cry every day. Ron's sister had her from last Wednesday until Saturday, then she spent Saturday night, and Sunday with Ron's mother. We picked her up Sunday at 7:30 after driving home from Maryland. I felt so bad for her, but she was in good hands. She's used to my dad taking care of her, but he was at the wedding with us--- ;)

Maxine :0)

JUJU!! all your babies are beautiful.. and i see my buddy spencer is still big and fat! india that is a really cute pic of her :o your newest baby girl has alot of her daddy in her :(