Wrinkled Fingers

Guest veryblue

Guest veryblue

Well I have noticed that my finger tips are always pretty wrinkled! It looks like I just got out of the shower, even though I havent. Oh and when I do shower...wow I look like a prune. Funny...this started before my POTS symptoms, and funny how this is a sign of dehyration, and funny how POTS symptoms can be caused by dehydration, and funny how I always crave water and then pee it out 15 minutes later ( I can't even hardly make it through my hour long class) and finally how funny it is that I just got some test results back that basically my body makes NO vasopressin! My levels were so low that they were undectable cuz the lab coundnt measure levels that low! So maybe this is causing me my problems, makes a heck of a lot more sence than POTS does...oh and what can cause this problem of vasopressin...Pititutary tumors! I had a CAT scan that showed a possible sinus infection...but antibiotics arent really doning anything...maybe it was actually a tumor since they are in the same area and CT scans arent that accurate as MRIs are! Nina I was reading back about one if your friends that was diagnosed with POTS but actually have a Pit tumor...am I right or am I thinking of someone else? I would love to talk with her!

Yes, one of my friends from work who as initially dx'd with CFIDS/POTS was eventually dx'd with a pituitary tumor via an MRI of the brain. I'm no longer in contact with her, but I know she was fully recovered after 2 years of meds. I ran into her at a conference in May and she's fine.

Nina