Sick Day From Work...

lorrie

Well, my fall with stitches and concussion has me extremely sore but I went to work yesterday. Every step I took in the school halls made my head throb and it was a very long day.

I got up this morning to get ready and realized I am having bad chest pains. I tried to ignore it and then my body let me know real quick that I was going to rest today or it was going to quit on me. I started sweating and became dizzy. I sure don't want to crash again, so I went back to bed.

My other symptoms are better, but I am still having sharp chest pain. I have a call into my POTS doctor but haven't heard from him yet. I hate to miss a day of work so early into the school year...this is my second sick day already. I do know that I have no control over this, but it is frustrating.

By the way, thanks to everyone who sent well wishes on my head healing. It is sore, but seems to be healing well. The stitches are itchy which is a good sign. I have new little hairs growing in and they are sticking straight up. Thankfully, I am tall and it is in the very top of my head, so not too many people can see my bald spot where they shaved my head.

I'm sorry your having a rough time lately. I'm glad some of your symptoms improved, and I hope ALL of them improve so you can function better. I read your post on the concussion, and I'm so sorry you had to deal with such a scary thing. My goodness, you have been through a lot already.

Keep hanging in there, and hopefully your other symptoms will remain better.

Sending you a big HUG.

Maxine :0)