Anyone Ever Had Remission Of Symptoms For A While?

Jordan5815

Has anyone ever had slight remission of symptoms my hr usually goes up to atleast 120 upon standing....... I have an excel document ive been taking for the past 2 weeks and for some reason since saturday my hr has only been going up 5-10 bpm upon standing......... I pretty much know it will go back to the normal 120 bpm instead of chillin at 85 90bpm so this is a pretty nice break. episodes still occur but pots symptoms are starting to go slightly into remission. It's pretty cool watching this excel document. When it flares back up I want to see what it does so I have that info for my doc....... Has this ever happened to any of you.....

Simple Yes or no answer ;) if you want to fill in the reason why it could be doing this that would be amazing ;)

Just more pieces to the puzzle.

P.S. This has happened to me before, just wondering if any of you all have had this... and maybe a slight explanation to why.

Yeppers. POTS stuff worsens for me when my general health does, if I'm burning the candle at both ends, not sleeping or eating well, very stressed OR when I have a big health issue brewing that I may not be aware of until it's critical: gallbladder, massive uterine fibroid, major allergy stuff, etc. When POTS flares, I have to take inventory.

Hope yours lasts!

Julie

I would second what Julie just said. When I take it easy, I don't feel as awful all of the time, but if I try to be "normal," ie work a full-time job, handle stress, etc., then my symptoms flare up and knock me back out of the game for a while.

I don't know if you could call feeling semi-okay when not engaging in a normal life "remission" but, my symptoms do abate.