Pots Party!

firewatcher

I will stop by the nearest shelter on the way, and bring dogs and cats to kiss and cuddle and laugh at. I honestly think my cat is the only thing keeping me going on the bad days, and a source for endless humor on my good ones. :)

Sandy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would bring Salted brownies ~ and Gatorade margaritas with glasses dipped in sea salt ~ :P We would have swings and set our inner child free and laugh and laugh and laugh ~ We would forget for one day that we had pots/dysautonomia ~ Oh what a day it would be!

xxxx's

Bellamia ~

• 3 weeks later...

Crates of Powerade (Our version of gatorade and it tastes alright!) Chocolate covered pretzels, compression stockings, my puppy (a little cavilear king charles with a massive personality) for lots of licks and cuddles, meds, the ould bedpan for when things go belly up! :P My husbands stunning lemon curd muffins and home made salty curry... Mmmmm!!!

A selection of movies and... Lego... There has to be lego!! :P :P

home made salty curry... that sounds very interesting indeed

What is lego?!

:o wow!! I thought everywhere had Lego, they are colourdy (some say childish, but I think you can never be too old for it) Building blocks that click together so you can build things! Its a toy really! :D I'm a big kid!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow- what a GREAT topic. I will bring the make-believe/magic pill that helps all of us to be able to enjoy the items we haven't been able to eat or drink in forever. We can't over-indulge mind you but just a couple of hours of tasting without consequences ;)

• 1 month later...