Specific Mayo Doctor Names Needed

Guest tearose

Maya,

Fealey is a Neurologist! He is on the ANS specialty team and is an excellent researcher and very skilled at communicating with patients. He continues to publish things too and so you can be reassured he keeps up to date with all the latest findings.

Hope this helps.

best regards,

tearose

I was very happy with Dr. Philip Low. He's a neurologist at Mayo in Rochester, MN. I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I needed help.

Dr. Fealey is also at Rochester (at least he was 3 years ago). My contact out there was primarily with Dr. Low, but Dr. Fealey did assist with some of my testing. He seemed very competent and compassionate.

Good luck!

Angela

Mayo in Rochester MN: Dr Robert Fealey. He is thorough, brilliant, professional and will explain things to you.

I saw Fealey too. He took a LOT of time with me and was VERY knowledgable. However, he left me feeling very discouraged. He made me feel like I was as good as I would get - which was not good at all! I don't want to say bad about him, but he just wasn't a good match for ME.

Hollie

Guest tearose

Interesting thing for me about Dr. Fealey from Mayo MN is that I felt he was the most straightforward and honest and without a blink, he has been the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life! He was very compassionate without being too personal, he was scientific without being cold, he was specific about all the information without talking over my head or making me feel inadequate.

I cannot over state the positive effect this physician, his information and his care has had on my life. I only wish I could see him more regularly.

It will be a personal decision for you, I don't think you can really make a mistake, Mayo will help you get the answers you seek IF you are willing to work their "program". You are always encouraged to ask follow up questions and no one has to leave there without feeling that they have done everything to find a way to improve the quality of their life.

best regards,

tearose

Interesting thing for me about Dr. Fealey from Mayo MN is that I felt he was the most straightforward and honest and without a blink, he has been the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life! He was very compassionate without being too personal, he was scientific without being cold, he was specific about all the information without talking over my head or making me feel inadequate.

I cannot over state the positive effect this physician, his information and his care has had on my life. I only wish I could see him more regularly.

It will be a personal decision for you, I don't think you can really make a mistake, Mayo will help you get the answers you seek IF you are willing to work their "program". You are always encouraged to ask follow up questions and no one has to leave there without feeling that they have done everything to find a way to improve the quality of their life.

best regards,

tearose

I'm SO happy for you that you have had a great relationship with Fealey and Mayo in general!! I have had good experiences there too. They were the ones that actually dx me after how many others had not been able to. I may have just had a bad day when I saw him - who knows! I only saw him once. Now I've gotten into another dr. that has help my family in verious other aspects and I respect him a LOT. I just saw him for the first time last Friday and have a lot of hope for help!

Hollie