Final Biopsy Report Back

P SUDIK

I got my results back, after having a cervical mass removed.It is adenosarcoma (cancerous).I am seeing an obgyn-oncolygist next wk. Wish me luck,I am not in good shape from the POTS,so I am so concerned about another surg. and chemo.

Any experiences ,advice,good thoughts and prayers welcome, Thanks again Pat

I hope that the oncologist will be able to work with you on a highly effective treatment. I'll be sending good thoughts to you.

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. The only advice I can give you is to get as healthy as you can to withstand the chemo. I wasw diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer 11 years ago at age 41. I was well over a 100 pounds overweight. I had high blood pressure and poor kidney and liver function test results. I was having heart palpatations. Before I started chemo I consulted a naturopathic doctor who helped me plan what herbs and supplements, vitamins I wanted to take and what things I needed to eat. I also took up tai chi. I did 6 moths of chemo thru a catheter placed in my chesy wall.My kidney and liver functions normalized while on chemo. Itt didnt lose my hair. I never had any vomitting or diarhea. I got no mouth sores. I had lots of energy and took up hiking while on chemo. I lost 80 pounds and felt great. I realize some people can't break down the chemo drugs as well as I did but I think it still makes since to be as healthy as you possibly can to fight the cancer. I don't know about your type cancer and what chemo drugs you mighht need. Perhaps you won't need any.

Good Luck and God

Bless

Randi

I got my results back, after having a cervical mass removed.It is adenosarcoma (cancerous).I am seeing an obgyn-oncolygist next wk. Wish me luck,I am not in good shape from the POTS,so I am so concerned about another surg. and chemo.

Any experiences ,advice,good thoughts and prayers welcome, Thanks again Pat

I'm so sorry to hear this - it's just not something you need on top of everything else.

With so many online organizations, I'm sure there is a cancer support group with advice to help you through this. Whatever you can do to make it easier on yourself and your body is worth it. You have to come first.

I wish you well.

One day at a time, Pat. Don't carry fears about the future or any baggage from the past right now. Take one day at a time and you

will be able to tackle it.

Its a very scary thing contemplating cancer and chemo.Please try to stay in the moment- do the next right thing. Its so much easier that way.

Prayers any time you want..........

Guest tearose

Wow, that is a lot you have before you. I think coming up with a well thought out treatment and action plan will help you manage.

Yes to all the support and prayers and good wishes to you!

I wish for you to have all the strength you need to get through this.

I send you many healing and joyful wishes,

tearose

Pat--you certainly will be on my prayer list. You can be sure you will be lifted up by many members here. Just keep trusting and praying and God will handle the rest. I try to keep in mind a little saying I read once--When Jesus is all we have, we find that He's all we need. Many good wishes and hopes for you. May angels bear you up in your trying times--- Holding you close in prayer--Susan

Sending thoughts and prayers to help you get through this one day at a time. Also to your medical team.

Be kind to yourself as you go through the many feelings during this situation. I hope you have a good therapist to guide you through this, face to face, if you feel you need one.

A flower photo from my yard for you. Yellow Day Lily

YellowDayResized.jpg

Hi Pat,

I'm sorry to hear this news. I will be praying for you. I don't have any experience of my own to share, but I know that others here have had cancer and come through successfully. Hopefully they can chime in and share their experience.

I hope that your appointment goes well with the obgyn next week. Please keep us updated with your treatment and progress.

Hugs,

Rachel

Thank you all once again, your prayers and kind words really help,Sincerly Pat