Welcoming My Sister To The Forum!

MomtoGiuliana

welcome to our dysautonomia world katherines sister!!! glad you've joined, this is such a great place to be. i hope that you will find answers (when necessary) and i'm sure you will find it a blessing to meet so many people who understand!

and a welcome to rachels sister as well, maybe this will help you to join in as well!

take care and again, welcome!

corina :)

Guest tearose

Katherine's sister, where are yoooooooooou?

Well, until I catch your post, or incase I've totally missed it,

Welcome to the family!

best regards,

tearose

Thank you Katherine for convincing me to join. I think I was initially hesitant to join because my POTS symptoms have never been as severe as many of you have suffered. Now with the pregnancy I am just hoping that they won't get worse. I unfortunately have been having 24/7 nausea the past 5 days and guess that I will be looking forward to that for the next 6-8 weeks!!! :huh:

I look forward to finding the support I need here!

Thanks!

Guest tearose

Welcome erikaPT!

Take comfort in knowing the nausea means your hormones are kicking into high gear to help nurture good growth of your little darling!

As for how to live with it...try everything. I cannot bear to drink apricot nectar but for some strange reason, it helped with nausea during my pregnancies! I love chocolate but could not touch it during pregnancy, go figure! I craved fish and ate it nearly every day. I did well with honey maid graham crackers. Some say saltines do the trick for them. Try things in small doses.

I did find the first trimester the worst and my second and third were without any nausea.

Sorry to hear you have to deal with POTS but maybe you will get a break as your blood volume increases with the pregnancy!

best regards,

tearose

Welcome Erika!

Your sister is a big support to everyone here and we all love her! ;)

So we are happy to have another member of her family join! :o

I am sorry though that you have POTS too....and goodness, I hope you manage okay with the pregnancy.

There is such a range of folks here symptom-wise...so hopefully you can find the support you need in the areas you need.

Emily

• 3 weeks later...

Erika,

Welcome!! We're glad you're here! We hope you are encouraged and that you have a smooth pregnancy.

Lisa :P