Crystal Light

maryfw

I know some of you are sensitive to artificial sweetners but I was shopping today and saw that Crystal Light has a drink with added electrolytes. I am going to give it a try. I have put on weight drinking so much gatorade. I will let you know how it works for me. Since I am not sensitive to the sweetners I am going to give it a shot.

mary

It tastes really good, I thought anyways, I tried it, but then was feeling ill, and so my mother thought it was from the sweeteners, but I don't know that it was, I think it was just because I didn't get as much salt as I usually would from the Gatorade. I too have been gaining weight from drinking so much Gatorade.

I drink a combination of things so I don't get sick of any one; I just make sure to check the sodium content as that's a big way I get that in. I've tried Crystal Light, Propel, Gatorade and other drink mixes and all of them seem to work for me. I haven't really noticed weight gain from gatorade, but sometimes it just feels too heavy to drink, even when I water it down.

Meg