Carvidelol

tobel17

I've been started on a regimen of Carvidelol (slowly working up to the minimum dose over 4 weeks) after seeing a doc at Stanford.

Does anyone have any luck with this drug? It seems to make me restless at night, and I get dizzier during the day (I told her I was ok pushing through that -- but I'd really like to be able to walk in the mountains with my family this year) I guess we have to pick and choose our battles, and that none of these drugs will give us just relief.

Any thoughts?

I'm taking Carvedilol (Coreg) and Diltiazem (Cartia). I have been on these for almost two years now. After taking almost every beta blocker available, this combination has the least amount of side effects for me. I do feel extremely tired all of the time, but that goes along with my NCS and OI.

I've been working my way up on coreg (carvedilol) for a few months now too. I was on atenolol first which worked GREAT for my heartrate but made my feet turn blue and numb so I was close to losing a few of them (yikes) so they put me on coreg. It definitely doesn't work as well on my HR, but at least I get to keep all my toes! :)