Could I Of Had Nmh My Entire Life?

It's been bothering me ever since my diagnosis a few weeks ago.

I was just recently diagnosed with neurally mediated hypotension and pots, but up until being diagnosed I always complained about fatigue and attention problems since I was 13 years old. I developed anemia around that time as well. I would tell my doctors that I felt like i was always spacing out and they told me I had the inattentive type of ADD. I tried almost every single medication out there for ADD and although they did help me pay attention in class, I never felt like myself on them.

I went back and got my elementary school records to see if I had attention problems as a kid and it looked like I did. They thought I had a language processing disorder and I had to be put in an IEP and speech therapy. What was confusing to me is that it said I was really attentive one on one. It also indicated that I might of had a learning disability, but after a couple years of an IEP I did "okay" on my own.

I tend to have the random thinking of someone who would have ADD and think too much , but I'm just wondering, what does it feel like to you guys who also have nmh?

If both started when you were 13, then it sounds like the attention problems are related to the NMH. I definitely think that some people are misdiagnosed as having ADD and learning disorders and more, when it's a medical thing. Food allergies being a common example. They aren't supposed to diagnose ADD unless you had symptoms when you were young, kindergarten age, that teachers and parents noticed. Around puberty seems to be the most common age for onset for OI's.