Forum Was Down Intermittently The Past Few Days

Hi all, I was among the members who couldn't get online. I've been in contact with Invision Power Services, our hosting company, and they assure me they are aware of the problem and that it's on their end with regard to a server that's been misbehaving. Just wanted to fill you all in so you know we are aware of the issues which seem to have started on the 26th of April and have continued on and off until today, May 3rd.

Nina

Some time today or tomorrow, our forum software will be upgraded as we're a few versions behind...also, security patches will be updated. During this time, please note that the "skin" that says "DINET" at the top of the forum may disappear for a while but we will add it back in once all the software is up to speed. The functions of the forum should remain active, even if they don't look the same, so please be patient. Thanks!!!

Nina

3:25pm EST- upgrade is completed, also I rebuilt all the forum's databases. I'm hoping this fixes some of the issues folks had been having! :D a girl can hope!!

Nina