Cool Suit To Wear Outside In Summer

Primetime

Nina:

Thank you for your reply about the cool suit. I see that there are several versions on the website -- a lite version, etc. This will be my first time buying one of these. Do you have any recommendations as to which kind might be best for me? -- I am 5 foot 7 inches and 145 lbs.

Thank you

I am looking for some type of cool suit or cool jacket. -- what I mean is that I am looking for something to wear that will keep my body cool when I am outside in hot weather. I had heard that they make some type of jacket that keeps you cool. Please help. Thanks. Shane

My daughter also has a vest from cool sport. They are adjustable and work great. She would love to get a head scarf but they are always out of stock.

I have the "lite" version with two sets of inserts so I can always have one set that's frozen or in the freezer/cooler while I'm wearing the other set.

I can't say what would be different for you with the full sized version--you might want to call the company and ask for their suggestions since they know the product best.

Nina

I wear a vest from Cool Sport (the same link Nina gave you). I have the classic cool vest, and I like it a lot. I don't have an extra set of cool packs, but so far that hasn't been a problem. I usually can't stay out long enough to need an extra set anyway. If I'm someplace that has a refrigerator (like the doctors office, church, or a friend's house), I put the cool packs in the fridge until I leave.

Rachel

I am looking for some type of cool suit or cool jacket. -- what I mean is that I am looking for something to wear that will keep my body cool when I am outside in hot weather. I had heard that they make some type of jacket that keeps you cool. Please help. Thanks. Shane

I'm so glad to have read your posting. I take it from your inquiries about a cool suit that you can't tolerate the heat and humidity that is to come. I've never been able to tolerate H&H but it became a milliuon times worse last summer and I only went out for about 10 minutes in the cool of the evenings. Now I know that I can at least try to find some cool clothing. Wow! Won't this be great! I've so much to learn.