achy legs!

persephone

My legs are SO achy! I'm sure it's part of the pots. Do you guys get this too? It's nearly 3am here and I can't sleep because my legs and the small of my back have this constant dull ache:(

In other news, I started my essay today- have done 600 words. I CAN write, after all! I was completely incapacitated all weekend except for typing idle gossip on here while lying flat! It's easier than thinking about writing an essay on a topic that you've never ever read about anywhere else before :angry:

I need to sleep- I'm going to be SO shattered tomorrow :)

this keeps happening- I don't get to sleep til the middle of the night these days:(

Hey persephone,

I have this problem all the time. My legs usually start to hurt at night and the pain progresses to the point where it sometimes keeps me up all night--and it's an ache like you describe. My doctors diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, but my new POTS doc says the leg pain at night is just a wierd POTS symptom. I do have fibro. but my doc says this is different...something to do with blood vessels but I can't remember the exact reason.

I've learned that tylenol helps a little sometimes, but usually nothing really helps.

Sorry I can't offer you any more advice, but you're not alone.

Hope you get some sleep,

Lauren

Oh persephone.. I am sorry that it is the middle of the night and that those achy legs are keeping you awake!!

I can relate to legs pain.. it freakin' stinks!.. the only thing that I have found that takes the egde off of the pain is toradol.. its an anti-inflammatory.. but you cant tkae it for more then 5 days at atime.. as it cause some GI issues i believe.. something w/ the tummy..

other then that...elavating your legs some that helps alittle too..

my pain will typically start in the middle of the night or late evening.. and will last for a few hours or a few days.. dpending on things..

also I have noticed that when it rains or snows.. and is damp outside that my leg pain is worse.. also if I spend to much time on my feet.. triggers it too..

did your scooter get fixed yet? i certainly hope tha they fixed it for you!!!

I hope that you feel better perse..

hugs and sweet dreams

Linda

I have Restless Legs Syndrome which involves terrible pain in my calves (burning sometimes). It usually occurs (for me) because my legs are very active when I sleep and my poor circulation is related to my dysplastic blood vessels. My cardio prescribed Klonopin 1mg at night for this particular problem. Good luck!

Carmen

Persephone, I'm sorry you're having the achy legs, but I'm glad someone finally posted on this. Yes, my son and I both have the painful legs,esp. knee down. On top of that, I have a strange reaction to certain meds (remeron and phenergan)that causes me to have restless leg syndrome. Hope you feel better.

Melly