Sudden collapse without being conscious

Elz

Hello, I think someone else has gone through this, today I suddenly fell down without being conscious, when it starts I can feel throughout my body it starts a bit being weak, at the moment I am thinking to go to sit in a chair , one step towards the chair, I found myself on ground. Another time this happens, when I stay exposed to the sun for sometime, I can feel being weak when I stand, and I can move some four to five steps without conscious but at this time I never fell down. Anyone knows about this?

This has happened to me several times I think. Once, I had passed out for several minutes two or three times trying to make it back to my bedroom from the kitchen. In those episodes, I knew I was losing consciousness and sunk to the floor for a while. I have lots of experience with this. But then after lying on the floor for a few minutes the last time, I got up and tried to make it back to my bedroom. I apparently lost consciousness while walking and made it a couple of steps at least before I ran into a small table and hit my head hard on the wall. I woke up on the floor. I have no recall of getting ready to pass out that time. Just walking, felt weak and then woke up on the floor. Usually there is a period of time before I lose consciousness but not always. The last episode of these four I just described sounds similar to yours. Is this what you mean?