Does anyone else have left ventricular hypertrophy and diastolic dysfunction

Roxy

So I recently found out I have left ventricular hypertrophy and diastolic dysfunction. So far the doctors are in the we need to find out what is causing this stage. Anyone else have this with POTS and NCS? What about early onset cataracts? 

When I was diagnosed with pots at mayo clinic ,my heart echo results said left ventricular remodeling.  Then I had a second heart echo at a different hospital and didn't say anything about remodeling.  So who knows ,guess I will get a third opinion someday lol . My advice would be to get a second opinion to make sure you have these abnormalities. Age and heredity also factor in ..

No high blood pressure and multiple echos and other tests, same results. One possibility is the tachycardia, that is main thing being checked currently. Was trying to see if others have it, or if my genetics are playing a part in this one. Thanks for the replies.

I am on ivabradine 7.5 mg twice a day,  atenolol but not for high blood pressure, and roughly 16 other meds for all the other issues. I see a cardiologist, neurologist, pulmonary rheumatologist, dermatologist, GI,endocrinologist, infusion clinic, primary care, allergist... cardiology is the main care provider because he has a background in dysautonomia and has the final say in my meds. I have to go off the atenolol once a year for a few weeks or it stops working, my body gets where it doesn't work without the break from it. We haven't found any others I can tolerate or am not allergic to.