Concussion hypotension

Buzzbev

Anybody heard of sudden drops in blood pressure that are not from standing? My Dr wonders if this is unrelated to concussion but that would just be too coincidental.  Got concussion & whiplash in car accident 7 weeks ago & slowly downhill since. Heart palpitations started 1st week.  At first just occasional pvc's, but now feels like constant electricity in chest with pulsation in ears. Blood pressure drops started 4th week with associated weakness & dizziness. Once dropped to 88/48 then 40 min later 129/85 & convulsions or shuddering & couldn't speak. (My normal is 110/84). Can happen anytime, but often starts upon laying down.  Doctors r miffed. I've searched about 50 things online & am finding nothing so thought I should ask a forum. I feel it must have to do with this flaming concussion or neck pain. Anyone heard of this?

I have had both orthostatic hypotension and random drops. I can't tell you what they're from, my Drs never figured it out completel although they do believe it is part of the way i manifest my dysautonomia.. When I got my pacemaker most of the sudden drops were stopped, or at least didn't pass out because of them any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mri of neck & can't c any nerve impingement. Said wouldn't necessarily show that. Dr said could simply b that injury caused inflammation that reduces flow in nerve ,but most likely due to concussion ax disruptions to autonomic nervous system common. But I can't find much about heart pvc's or blood pressure plummets. Anyone had those?