Creating a POTS Resource and Would Be Grateful For Your Input! (PART 1)

clocali

Creating a POTS Resource and Would Be Grateful For Your Input!   

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello,

I am creating a resource for those living with POTS and would love to hear from anyone who would like to share their opinion or insights about some of the challenges and opportunities that living with POTS may present.

There are two parts to this poll.  This is part one. 

I thank you for offering your feedback and send to you my gratitude and warmest wishes for health, happiness, and wholeness in 2017 and beyond.

Clocali 

1. Other - brain fog

Also just wanted to chime in to say that a follow up survey with the ability to select multiple categories or with more detailed groups of questions might provide further insight. For instance I noticed a few questions received zero answers in certain categories that I would consider significant challenges for myself, just not the most significant challenge overall. Basically, the lack of responses to certain categories shouldn't necessarily be taken to mean they aren't important areas that need addressing. 

Hi Mechamoss,

Thank you so much for participating in the survey. I really appreciate that.

Your suggestions are really helpful, thank you! I am new to the forum, so I will have to take a look at what I am able to do with the poll options. I hope I can figure it out. :)

With gratitude,

clocali

Hi Corina,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Would you be able to elaborate on the "fog" you experience? Is it a "lack of concentration" or something more, or distinctly different, than that?

I really appreciate your input.

Thank you!

Severe brain fog for me is when I can't think straight anymore, where I have trouble remember my name. When asked any questions I can't answer coherently, it's def a point where I need to lei down and recuperate. More common brain fog is when I don't understand questions, can't make connections or don't understand what I'm reading. I have to write down what we have for dinner every night as I can't remember what to do with the ingredients in the fridge. I hate brain fog!

Hi Corina,

Thank you for sharing this with me. Yes, after reading your message, I can understand why you hate brain fog! I am sorry you struggle with it.

Thank you, again, for helping me to understand this symptom a bit better.

Kind regards,

clocali