Tommie Copper Compression Wear?

troythe8th

As many i have to wear compression stockings and am suppose to wear a ab binder. The socks i can bear but havent found any that are truly comfortable. The ab binder is absolutely unbearable and a pain in the tookus.

I stumbled across these in my search for other options and was wondering if anyone here uses them and what they think? It says they are infused with copper hence the name. Does anyone think that would have any adverse effects with POTS or dysautonomia?

Here is a link id be curious to know what yall think.

http://www.tommiecopper.com/

It looks good. But, don't know - I emailed them some questions to see if it would increase the sympathetic system. I know some things - like magnets will increase that and it is too stimulating for some. I also wonder if it would make you turn green - like a copper bracelet will. We will see what the response is. It would be great if it would help with POTS issues and pain.

The only thing in regard to copper is if you have Wilson Disease - that's too high copper in you're body - that causes issues with memory and also depression. If you have that even external copper can go into the system and cause issues.

Issie

Yeah, that's true on the legs - but - it might be enough on the body. I think the shirt interest me more than the legs. I don't need to keep my bp up - just keep circulation going, edema down, support for EDS, pain relief. So, I think that "WHY" you need the compression would factor in too.

Issie