Changes: Living With Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome

Rachel

Hi Lisa, There could be so many reasons for why you're feeling the way you do, and I would encourage you to find a doctor who is willing to work together with you to figure it out. Sometimes it's a matter of finding better treatments through trial and error (under care of a doctor). Other times, there's a problem that has yet to be diagnosed and addressed.

I will tell you that in the years I've been on this site, that many people here share some or all of your symptoms. I would encourage you to ask your questions of others here, either in topics you see that interest you, or start your own topic. If you're not sure how, see the topic at the top of the forum called helpful hints for forum participation.

Welcome!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never saw this video before, but it shows me that there are doctors in the world who know what Dysautonomia is and how you can possibly treat people with it. It gives me hope for the future.. And i'm thinking about showing this video to my doctors ... Is that a stupid thought? In the Netherlands the doctors know so little about POTS and there are just so few patients with it, that i may think it will help the doctors understand what we're dealing with..?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much for producing this video. I was able to share it with a friend who is passing out and has a possible diagnoses of NCS & POTS. It has been a blessing and an easy way to share with people who want to know what I have. It's easier to ask someone to watch a video then to read a bunch of stuff they don't understand. Thanks for being a blessing!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 3/22/2012 at 2:35 PM, Rachel said:

I am excited to announce that DINET's full length POTS documentary is now available on YouTube.

We are not able to take new DVD orders at this time, but we do hope to make the documentary available on DVD again later on this year. Meanwhile, feel free to watch on YouTube and pass the link on to anyone who may appreciate it.

Thank you for making this video, as it's helped me feel I am normal for someone with Dysautonomia. It's interesting that even though I've being diagnosed with Dysautonomia but not POTS I still have most of the symptoms of POTS.