I Feel Like My Whole Body Is Burning...

I have burning skin EVERYWHERE. Especially my face and eyes. Its not an adrenaline surge or too much adrenaline (I definently know how those feel) My torso is very hot but feet are cold (pretty much always like this) but the burning skin just started two weeks ago. It feels like fire all over my body. Not painful, just very uncomfortable. What is this? UGH I HATE new symptoms!

Oh I have had no med changes and my bp and hr are no different

I have this too for the last two weeks and I have fever with mine. It's scary.

I got really freaked out thinking I had pneumonia or something.

I got really hot yesterday from maybe 10-8? Weird at the height of it I felt as if I would get into some cardiac symptoms or adrenaline surges.

Everyday I take my temp and it's the same during this 99.4.

It doesn't feel just like an infection so that's what makes it

weird. I start feeling really crappy with it and it almost feels like an allergy reaction.

The weird thing is it's gone in a wave where it came on, got a little better and then came back and the hot skin just starts in. Especially my torso the inside of my upper arms and my legs.

The fact that the fever runs the exact same 99.4 precisely seems odd to me.

I cannot take Tylenol or Motrin without risking a reaction due to the corn filler and when I take them now anyway they make me feel odd.

I took two Tylenol one night before bed and I think it

bottomed my bp out ( probably the corn starch ) I woke up and was not in alertness and had to scream myself awake I had the sensation I was falling and in a dark tunnel.

It felt like it was med related.

Probably only my dear POTS friends or those who suffer from bizarre allergies and med sensitivities would understand my fear of Tylenol now. A normal person would probably think I've gone round the bend as Alice said in Alice in Wonderland.

Lieze,

I also have had fever like that and docs looked at me like that I'm crazy! Mine would be between 98.78 and 99.6 and was really unpleasant! It usually spontaneously withdraws. It's probably because nervous system controls your body temperature as well, and if he's not in balance body temperature isn't either. That's my opinion..

It is weird though that when my skin burns, it does not always feel hot.. My eyes burn like they are on fire (like someone rubbed tabasco on them) and my face especially. My arms and legs sometimes will also.

I dont think I have flushing. I am usually pretty pale with no color ( I never see red or pink hardly in my skin) However, I really dont sweat, ever. LOL

dani, I just reported this same problem to my doctor at my last appointment. I described it more as My arms feel like they are on fire or my flesh feels like it is melting but my body as a whole is cold and I may even be under blankets with the exception of the flesh burning arms.

She did a 3 day glucose monitor and started me on florinef. I go back tomorrow - maybe some answers???

Yeah I get that sensation with it that my muscles are just being melted away or turning to mush with the burning pain. I also think it's strange that parts of my body will burn but not others. Like my arms and legs and lower back will get burning hot but my face feels okay.

My face can feel red, lips and eyes feel swollen but I look normal. I also sometimes get the sensation I'm developing a prickly rash on my face neck or scalp stomach or arms but when I look there is nothing there.