Why Does My Headache Get Worse After Eating?

I have had a headache for the past 4 days that seems to wax and wayne but its always there and seems to be intensifying lately on the up portions. I went to the doctor day prior he gave me a quick run through looked up my nose and in my ears. He said my nose looked inflamed, and my opposing ear (inside) did also, the one that doesnt hurt strangely enough.... so he prescribed me augmentin which i am going to start later today.

I have no fever or any infection symptoms but he said its still infection, i also had green and brown plegm OCCASIOANLLY in the past months he said also is sign of infection. Headache all started after i noticed a weird bump like hematoma on my arm that appears to be slowly bruising over and hopefully healing.

Anyway i've noticed the times my headaches is the worse is after eating, it doesnt matter what i eat and i do not believe i have any intolerances to food and also have had negative gluten test.

Its the left/back side of my head and i feel the pain occasionally in my neck/ear/throat(neck pinching pain woke me up yesterday). Does anyone know why it would be so much worse after eating? I thought jaw muscles maybe at first but the pains all the way on the back of my head during these painful flare up after eating.

Originally dr said nothing to be worried about but i forgot to mention worsening after eating, anyone know why this is ?? im very confused what to think of my headache and weather or not to be worried about myself.